Friday, May 6, 2011

Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley News

Coach Freddie Roach expressly advised the 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao to knockout the 5-time world champion Sugar Shane Mosley, but Pacquiao still will not say that he can defeat Mosley.

According to Pacquiao, he will do his best to win and use their strategy analyzed to beat Mosley and if he has the chance to Knock him out Pacquiao will take that chance.

"I never get into the ring to look for a knockout. In my all of my fights, I go in the ring and to try to my best. I just come in there to win. If you look for the knockout, you'll never know what will happen. Shane Mosley is a great champion. I do not think this is an easy fight. "Pacquiao Statement.

If the follow Roach, he want Pacquiao to be the first boxer to knockout Mosley in their set fight this May 7 at MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Roach want to immediately start the fight fast because they believe that Mosley is not able to take the pressure from Pacquiao. Pacquiao vs Mosley Live Stream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment